Tips for Logging Into Mobile & Internet Banking
If you’re having trouble logging into Mobile and Internet Banking, here are some helpful tips.
The most common login issue occurs when a person enters their Password where the Login ID should be entered, and vice versa. Please be sure to enter your new Login ID (which replaced your Member Number) in the first field.
If you are locked out due to failed login attempts, you can wait a few hours and then try again. Or, you can contact us to reset your Login ID and Password.
Login ID Tips:
- Have you forgotten your new Login ID (which replaced your Member Number)? The criteria listed below may help prompt your memory.
- Contains a minimum of 8 Letter(s) and/or number(s)
- Must not include your Social Security number, member number or account number
- Cannot contain special character(s) (for example, #, %, *, !)
If you still cannot remember your Login ID, please contact us at 505-889-7755 (800-347-2838 outside the Albuquerque area).
- Write down your new Login ID and keep it in a safe place until you have it memorized.
After successfully logging in, you may want to use Touch ID on your mobile device to avoid having to type in your Login ID and Password in the future.
- To use Touch ID you will need the following:
- Device: iPhone 5s, 6, 6 Plus, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, or later
- Software: iOS version 8 or later
- If you meet the device requirements, the option to use Touch ID can be enabled by tapping Menu, then My Profile, then Security Preferences then tapping On for Touch ID. Follow the onscreen instructions to enable.
Click here for the login process. If you need additional help, please stop by a branch or call us.