Nusenda’s COVID-19 Safety and Service Commitment
Nusenda Credit Union's top priority is our member and employee safety and well-being. Our safety and service commitment is in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. We have created safety protocols to ensure our members' and employees' well-being.
Keeping You Safe
- We're limiting the number of members inside the branch lobby. Please consider entering the branch alone, if possible. You will be asked to wait outside if the branch has reached maximum occupancy as defined by state authorities for retail businesses.
- A Nusenda team member will assist you with check-in outside the branch lobby and provide you with additional information.
- Social distancing reminders have been installed to provide guidance, both inside and outside our branches.
- We've incorporated one-way branch entrances and exits, plus directional information throughout the lobby.
- Acrylic shields have been installed at teller stations and in financial consultant's offices where we are serving our members face-to-face.
- We continue our stringent cleaning and sanitation practices to support your health and well-being.
- All employees and members are required to wear face coverings in accordance with CDC. Please bring your mask with you and keep it on throughout your visit. Face shields may not be worn in place of a face mask, but may be worn in addition to a CDC approved face covering.
For the health and safety of all our members and staff, we continue to focus on keeping our branches clean and sanitized. Branch employees will be cleaning frequently touched surfaces often, including doorknobs, teller windows, desktops, phones, handrails, Video/Interactive/Automated Teller Machines, and coin counters. Also, you may notice employees wearing gloves in order to lessen their exposure risk.
In order to reduce the risk of transmission, we are no longer providing pen holders with pens available for members to share. Please let a branch employee know if you require a pen to complete your transaction; you’ll be able to take it home with you when your transactions are complete.
How You Can Help
Please do not enter the branch if you've experienced any of the following in the last 15 days, in accordance with the CDC:
- You've had a fever, difficulty breathing, a cough or other cold symptoms.
- You've had contact with anyone suspected of having or confirmed as having COVID-19.
- You've traveled outside of New Mexico to anywhere with a travel advisory in place.
- Members are required to wear face coverings in accordance with CDC and local authorities’ recommended guidance for stopping the spread of COVID-19. Please note: If you prefer not to wear a mask or face covering, we will happily serve you at our drive-ups, by phone appointment, or through our Mobile and Internet banking services.
We appreciate your patience during this time as we strive to serve you, and work to protect you and our employees.