APS Education Foundation
Nusenda's Community Rewards Program is really critical because it pairs with help [that the] Albuquerque Public Schools Education Foundation gets from throughout the community.
- Phill Casaus, Former Executive Director
Rio Rancho Public Schools
Nusenda's been a part of our growth from day one. They’ve been a wonderful partner. Community Rewards brings money back into the district that we're able to use to support and grow and recognize our staff.
- V. Sue Cleveland, Ed. D., Superintendent
Taos Center for the Arts
Nusenda has really helped us with the Missoula Children's Theater program.
- Deborah McLean, Executive Director
Presbyterian Healthcare Foundation
Nusenda Community Rewards helped us set up a four-part program with Presbyterian Healthcare Foundation that helps connect families and patients with the information and help they need.
- Paul Coverdale, Presbyterian NICU Parent Advisory Board Member
Communities in Schools of New Mexico
Our partnership with Nusenda Credit Union really reflects the belief in the power of community.
- Julia Bergen, Executive Director
Keshet Center for the Arts
Nusenda has supported our community dance education program and our M3 (Movement + Mentorship = Metamorphosis) program.
- Adrian Moore Trask, Director of Business Advancement
Taos Municipal Schools
This year, Nusenda Credit Union supported my classroom and Business Professionals of America (at Taos High School) in a huge way.
- Tracy Galligan, Taos High School teacher and Business Professionals of America Sponsor
Institute of American Indian Arts IAIA
Nusenda supports our students' ability to go back to their home communities and present something that they've learned while a student at IAIA.
- Eileen Berry, Associate Director of Institutional Advancement
Ronald McDonald House Charities of New Mexico
The funding we receive supports our Ronald McDonald Family Room inside the hospital.
- Kristin Rortvedt, Former Executive Director