KOATs for Kids Annual Winter Coat Drive
KOAT-TV Channel 7 in Albuquerque is holding its winter coat drive for kids throughout New Mexico. Nusenda Credit Union is once again proud to sponsor KOATs for Kids. This year’s drive is a little different, given the impact of COVID-19 pandemic in our state and social distancing.
- Donations of new coats for children can be brought to select Albertsons Market locations beginning Monday, Nov. 30 through Friday, Dec. 18. All sizes are welcome, but large, extra large, and double XL donations are especially encouraged. Please visit KOAT.com/KOATsforKids for a full list of donation locations.
- For more information about donations, or if you are a school or organization requesting donated coats, visit KOAT.com/KOATsforKids.
Why We Support KOATs for Kids
- Partnering with KOATs for Kids Drive is one way that the credit union shows our commitment to the communities in which we live, work, and play. And here at Nusenda, we call that The Power of WE®.
- Since 1989, KOAT and its partners have delivered more than 320,000 coats to needy children statewide.
- Your credit union has been a supporter of KOATs for Kids since 2007.
- Nusenda has been helping educators and students with their financial well-being for decades. Additionally, we know how much New Mexico’s children need community-wide support, and this coat drive is one way we can be of service.
Help support your community by keeping children in New Mexico warm this winter.
If you have additional questions, visit KOAT.com/KOATsforKids.