Here are a few easy steps to begin using all of the helpful services available with your contactless credit card. Please select the services you use below for additional details:
Our credit card payment address has changed. Please mail card payments to the new address:
Nusenda Credit Union
P.O. Box 37035
Boone, IA 50037-0035
If you use a bill pay service through another financial institution, you will need to update the payment address with your bill pay service provider.
We recommend you place travel notes on your card to help prevent it from being blocked when traveling out of the state or country.
Adding travel notes to your credit card is simple:
1. Log into Mobile or Internet Banking. Your credit card will display in My Accounts.
2. Select your credit card to access your account details, then select Manage Credit Card.
3. Hover over Account Services on the menu, then select Travel Center from the drop-down menu.
4. Enter the CVV three digit number located on the back of your card and click Continue.
5. Provide the requested information and Submit.
You may also contact us at 889-7755 (800-347-2838 outside the Albuquerque area) or stop by any of our branch locations for assistance with travel notes.
Now is the perfect time to establish alerts offered through SmartControls™.
Enable the credit card lock service under Controls by clicking the option so it displays as On and then click the Save Profile button.
Now, you can lock your credit card to reduce the chances of unauthorized transactions to your account.
You can easily unlock it the same way. No more hassles having to cancel your card, change your account number, or reset automatic payments. Your scheduled transactions will go through as normal.
Enrolling in Mobile Pay service is easy. Simply select the relevant service below and follow the steps.
If you need a refresher on how to add your new card, click here.