The Credit Union National Association (CUNA) has determined that Nusenda Credit Union provided $27,791,478 in direct financial benefits to its members during the twelve months ending in December 2017. These benefits are equivalent to approximately $309 per member household. Nusenda Credit Union provided loyal high-use member households $1,073 in direct financial benefits.
In addition to what your credit union returns to you, Nusenda Credit Union gives back in many other ways. In 2017, between Community Rewards and Earn Your Return, your credit union distributed more than $10 million to you, your fellow member-owners, and the communities we serve in both financial and in-kind support.
Additional benefits of credit union membership include:
- All members are owners
- Every member’s voice is important
- Credit unions are not-for-profit
- Surplus income is shared with the members through Earn Your Return and Community Rewards
- Fewer or no fees and better rates
- Lower loan interest rates and higher savings rates, frequently exceeding banks’ best offers
Now you can join the Power of WE® too!