Attend a Home Loan Workshop
ABCs of Homebuying
Date: Wednesday, August 17, 6 p.m.
Location: Virtual (WebEx)
Are you thinking about purchasing your first home, moving up to your dream home, or buying an investment property? Nusenda’s home loan workshops offer practical information and personal, hands-on assistance as you take steps towards purchasing a home. Register now, if you are interested in starting your path to homeownership!
- Navigating homebuying in the current market: including inflation, interest rates, and home costs.
- Learn why getting preapproved for your home loan is so important.
- If you're a renter, stop paying a landlord and start earning equity.
- Find out about special home loan programs for first-time buyers and other Nusenda mortgage options.
- Get answers to your questions with our home lending experts.
Save $300 on closing costs from your home loan upon completion of this workshop.
August - Raising A Money Smart Kid
Earning money, spending and saving are important lessons children learn very early on in life. This session will help guide parents on effective ways to educate children about financial responsibility that can last a lifetime.
Session 1: Tuesday | August 9, 2022 from 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Register: Raising A Money Smart Kid - Session 1
Session 2: Thursday | August 18, 2022 from 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Register: Raising A Money Smart Kid - Session 2