Logging Into Mobile and Internet Banking
As a member of Nusenda Credit Union, you have access to the same powerful banking features offered by big banks, but without the big bank attitude. Our Mobile and Internet Banking services give you convenient and secure access to your accounts, plus extensive tools to help you manage your money and build a healthy financial future.
New Mobile and Internet Banking Users
- Open the Mobile Banking App or go to the Internet Banking Login box on the website, and click New User.
- This opens the Mobile or Internet Banking new enrollment account verification screen. Enter all the required information. Your information will be verified by comparing it to your current contact information in our system. When finished, click Continue. If you need to update your contact information, please call us during business hours at 505-889-7755 (800-347-2838 outside the Albuquerque area).
- A new window will open congratulating you for successfully enrolling in Mobile or Internet Banking. Click Continue.
- You will be directed to a page where you will select a delivery method for a Secure Access Code. This page will display the contact information on file for your account. Select either the phone, text message, or email option that will enable Nusenda Credit Union to reach you immediately with your one-time Secure Access Code.
- When you receive your six-digit Secure Access Code, enter it in the access code screen and click Submit. The Secure Access Code is valid for five minutes. If it expires, you must request a new one.
- Now you can change your password. For your protection, you will need to create a password that meets the listed security requirements. Click Submit.
- An editable online profile screen will appear for your review. Please review, make any necessary edits, and click Submit Profile to continue.
- Please read and review the Terms of Service - Online Banking and Mobile Banking. Acknowledge that you agree to the conditions by clicking I Accept. You will be asked if you would like to register your device. If you choose to register your device you will not need to generate a new Secure Access Code each time you use the registered device in the future.
- Congratulations! You are now logged into Mobile or Internet Banking with Nusenda Credit Union.