Logging Into Mobile & Internet Banking
As a member of Nusenda Credit Union, you get access to the same powerful banking features offered by the big banks, but without the big bank attitude. Our Mobile and Internet Banking services give you convenient and secure access to your accounts, plus extensive tools to help you manage your money and build a healthy financial future.
New Mobile Banking App and Internet Banking User Login Steps
- Open the Mobile Banking App or go to the Internet Banking Login box on the website, and click New User.
- This opens the Mobile or Internet Banking new enrollment account verification screen. Enter all the required information. It will be verified by comparing it to the current contact information in our system. When finished, click Continue. If you need to update your contact information, please call us during our business hours at 889-7755 (800-347-2838 outside the Albuquerque area).
- A new window will open congratulating you for having successfully enrolled in Internet Banking. Click Continue.
- You will be directed to a page where you will select the delivery method of your Secure Access Code. This page will display the contact information on file for your account. Select either the phone, text message, or email option that will enable Nusenda Credit Union to reach you immediately with your one-time Secure Access Code.
- When you receive your six-digit Secure Access Code, enter it in the access code screen and click Submit. The Secure Access Code is valid for only five minutes. If it expires, you must request a new one.
- Now you can change your password. For your protection, you will need to create a password that meets the stated security requirements. Click Submit.
- An editable online profile screen will appear for your review. Please review, make any necessary edits, and click Submit Profile to continue.
- Please read and review the "Terms of Service - Online Banking and Mobile Banking." Acknowledge that you agree to the conditions by clicking I Accept. You will be asked if you would like to register your device. If you register your device, you will not have to generate a new Secure Access Code each time you use that device in the future.
- Congratulations! You are now logged into the Mobile Banking App or Internet Banking with Nusenda Credit Union.
Enjoy Enhanced Security
All members of Nusenda Credit Union also receive complimentary identity theft protection from VRS Elite Fraud Resolution Services.
Fingerprint Login Recognition
We offer Touch ID for Apple devices and Fingerprint for Android devices. You can enable fingerprint login recognition directly from the Mobile Banking App!
You can enroll directly from the Mobile Banking App login screen or by logging into the Mobile Banking App, tapping Menu, then My Profile, then Security Preferences, then tapping On for Touch ID. Follow the onscreen instructions to enable.
To use Touch ID you will need the following:
Device: iPhone 5s, 6, 6 Plus, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, or later
Software: iOS version 8 or later
You can enroll directly from the Mobile Banking App login screen or by by logging into the Mobile Banking App, tapping Menu, then My Profile, then Security Preferences, then tapping On for Fingerprint Login.
To use Fingerprint on your Android device you will need the following:
Device: Google Pixel, Nexus 7, Galaxy S7 line of phones
Software: Android M (Marshmallow)