Platinum Cash Rewards Credit Card
Maximize your reward earning power with the Visa® Platinum Cash Rewards credit card from Nusenda Credit Union. Earn 1% cash back on all purchases and 5% cash back on purchases in quarterly rotating categories. Your purchases also qualify for our Earn Your Return program. Bonus: New cardholders earn 2% cash back on all purchases for the first 90 days!
With your Visa Platinum Cash Rewards credit card, you benefit from Visa’s Concierge Services, giving you 24/7 access to information and recommendations on travel and entertainment services while you’re at home or away. Plus, if you make a purchase with your card in the U.S. and see the same item advertised at a lower price within 60 days, Visa will refund the difference!
Call us at 505-889-7755 (800-347-2838 outside the Albuquerque area) or make an appointment at a branch near you.
Visa® Cash Platinum Rewards Credit Card Benefits
- Rates as low as 12.50% Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
- No annual fee or balance transfer fee
- Earn 1% cash back on all purchases, and 5% cash back on purchases in quarterly rotating categories
- New cardholders earn 2% cash back on all purchases in the first 90 days
- 5% APR Intro rate* for all Balance Transfers (for first 6 cycles after card opening)
- Convenience checks
- Price Protection allows you to save more with your card
- Insurance coverage for auto rentals made with your card
- Manage, use, and even extend warranties on eligible items purchased with your card
* Once the 5% APR Intro Rate expires, your APR will return to your normal variable rate of 12.50% - 14.50% APR. This offer may not be used to pay other credit cards issued by Nusenda Credit Union.
Earn More With Everyday Purchases
During January, February, and March, members who have a Nusenda Platinum Rewards and Platinum Cash Rewards credit card will either earn three bonus points, or 5% cash back, respectively, for every dollar they spend on groceries or gas for up to $1,500 per quarter.
All Nusenda credit cards qualify for Earn Your Return. The more you participate with us financially, the more you can earn.
Online Account Information
Enjoy secure access to your credit card information, including recent transactions and credit card statements, through the Mobile Banking App or Internet Banking. You can also make online payments quickly and conveniently or set up automatic payments to ensure that you never miss one.
With your Nusenda Credit Union credit card, you’ll receive convenience checks that you can use just like regular checks, except the purchase is charged to your credit card account. Use your convenience checks to consolidate higher interest-rate accounts, send gifts, access your line of credit, or make a down payment on a car. You’ll receive your checks as soon as you sign up for a credit card, and you can request more at any time. Members in good standing may also receive credit limit increases and additional checks periodically.
To request more checks, simply call our Card Services Department at 505-889-7755 or 800-347-2838 outside the Albuquerque area.
Credit Card Calculators
Maintaining a good credit rating is important for a healthy financial future. Manage your credit responsibly and ensure you remain in good standing by using our convenient Credit Card Calculators. Determine how long it will take you to pay off your credit card, calculate payments, find out if you have too much debt, and explore other important information.
You can use any of your Nusenda Credit Union Visa debit and credit cards with Apple Pay™, Samsung Pay or Google Pay!