Money Transfer Options
Nusenda Credit Union members can choose from four convenient money transfer options using their computer or mobile device.
- Transfer funds between your Nusenda accounts and loans with Transfer.
- Transfer funds between Nusenda accounts and accounts at other financial institutions with Funds Transfer*.
- Member to Member transfer lets you transfer money to other Nusenda Credit Union members.
- Send money to anyone using Person to Person transfer.
It's easy to transfer money between your accounts at Nusenda and other financial institutions. Before you begin making transfers, you will need to log into Mobile or Internet Banking, select Funds Transfer - Add and follow the instructions provided to add your external account. After verifying your account, you can begin making transfers.
To start using these convenient money transfer services, open a Nusenda Credit Union account and enroll in Mobile or Internet Banking.
Call us at 505-889-7755 (800-347-2838 outside the Albuquerque area) or make an appointment at a branch near you.
* External Funds Transfers: Two transfers per day totaling $5,000 and up to six transfers per month totaling $10,000.