iPad, iPhone, and Android Mobile Apps FAQs
What is the Nusenda Credit Union Mobile Banking App?
The Nusenda Credit Union Mobile Banking App is a service that enables you to access your account information, transfer funds, and pay your bills (for eligible customers) from an iPad or smartphone with Internet access from either a WIFI source or the 3G/EDGE networks. The app is currently available for Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad.
How does the Nusenda Credit Union Mobile Banking App work?
First, the Mobile Banking App must downloaded from the iTunes App Store or Android Market. You can do this either from your mobile device or computer. If you do access the app from your computer, it will install on your mobile device or iPad the next time it is plugged in to the computer.
Once you download the app, you log in with the same login ID and password that you use for Internet Banking. Once logged in, you can:
- Access your accounts — view account balances and account history.
Pay bills (for eligible users) — register for the bill payment feature and set up your payees/billers.
- Make transfers — you can transfer between your accounts, transfer to your accounts at other financial institutions, transfer money to other members, or make a Person to Person transfer.
- Make deposits — make deposits, whenever and wherever you want.
- Locate an ATM/Branch — find the ATM or branch nearest you.
- Contact us — contact us quickly right from the app.
Is the Nusenda Credit Union Mobile Banking App safe?
Yes. To protect your privacy, you are required to complete the authentication process on each individual mobile device you use to log into your accounts. You use the same information you established for Internet Banking. All communication between your mobile device and the mobile banking server is encrypted. In addition, your password and account information are never stored on the mobile device.
Do you have Touch ID/Face ID for the Mobile Banking App?
Yes. We offer Touch ID and Face ID for Apple devices. You may want to use Touch ID/Face ID on your mobile device to avoid having to type in your login ID and password in the future.
To use Touch ID you will need the following:
- Device: iPhone 5s, 6, 6 Plus, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, or newer
- Software: iOS version 8 or newer
To use Face ID you will need the following:
- Device: iPhone X or newer
- Software: iOS version 8 or newer
If you meet the device requirements, the option to use Touch ID/Face ID can be enabled directly from the Mobile Banking App login screen, or by logging in and tapping Menu, then My Profile, then Security Preferences then tapping On for Touch ID/Face ID. Follow the onscreen instructions to enable.
Do you have Fingerprint for the Mobile Banking App?
Yes. We offer Fingerprint for Android devices. You may want to use Fingerprint on your mobile device to avoid having to type in your Login ID and Password in the future.
To use Fingerprint on your Android device, you will need the following:
- Device: Google Pixel, Nexus 7, Galaxy 7 line of phones
- Software: Android M (Marshmallow)
If you meet the device requirements, the option to use Fingerprint can be enabled from the Mobile Banking App login screen, or by tapping Menu, then My Profile, then Security Preferences then tapping On for Fingerprint. Follow the onscreen instructions to enable.
How many transactions can I see on my phone at a time?
When you select an account name on the Accounts tab, the last three years of transactions will be displayed. Scroll down to see all of your transactions.
What different kinds of funds transfers are available?
On the Move Money tab, you can enter an immediate transfer between your accounts (Transfer). You can also make no-fee external transfers, Person to Person transfers and Member to Member transfers.
Is a password needed for the Mobile Banking App?
Yes. From your mobile device, you will need to log into the Nusenda Credit Union Mobile Banking App, using the same login information you do for Internet Banking. You can enable Touch ID/Face ID (Apple devices) or Fingerprint (Android devices) on your mobile device to avoid having to type your login ID and password in the future.
Is help available through my mobile device?
Tap the Contact Us tab to find our support phone number, 505-889-7755 (800-347-2838 outside the Albuquerque area) and branch and ATM locations. For help regarding your mobile device and/or wireless Internet connectivity, please contact your wireless provider.
What does the 'Remember Me' button do?
Selecting the Remember Me button gives the application permission to save your user name so that you do not have to enter it each time you log in. This information is masked and stored securely to keep your information safe.
My session timed out pretty quickly; can I change the timeout value?
The only timeout option is 10 minutes long. For your security and protection, the session ends and the login page displays with a Session Expired message when there has been no account activity for that time period.
How do I update my app?
After an app update is available, it will update in one of the following ways, depending on your device settings:
- Auto-update: if you have set your phone to auto-update, then the application will automatically update when it becomes available in the app stores.
- Manual Update: It will only update if you manually update it, or if you uninstall and reinstall the application.
- If you never update your app, the old version of the mobile app will continue to work. When an operating system update renders the app inoperable, or a device is no longer supported, you will be unable to continue using the older version of the app.