Visa® Gift Cards
A Visa Gift Card is the perfect gift any time of year and saves you hours of shopping time. Give the gift of flexibility and choice!
- Pick from card designs for any occasion
- Designate the amount of your gift, from $10 to $1,000
- Cards can be used for everyday purchases, such as groceries, dining, and online purchases
- Includes Visa's Zero Liability Policy
- You can get a gift card at all credit union branch locations. A $3.00 fee may apply; ask for more information.
Recipients can confirm transactions or balances by visiting Consumer Card Access or by calling 866-833-2370 or by calling 866-833-2370.
Keep a copy of both the card number and the issuer contact information in a safe place, separate from the card. You’ll need this information in the event the gift card is lost or stolen. You or the recipient can replace it by calling the number you recorded from the back of the card.
Here are more details if you have further questions about how to use gift cards.
* Visa Gift Cards are not accepted at hotels, auto rental agencies, or ATMs; cannot be used for gas (pay at the pump) or cash advances. Cards are non-refundable and are activated 24 hours after you purchase them. Cards have an expiration date — please check to assure that your recipient will have enough time to use it. A monthly maintenance fee of $5 will be deducted from the card balance, beginning the 13th month after 12 months of non-use.