Platinum Rewards Credit Card
Use your Visa® Platinum Rewards credit card from Nusenda Credit Union and earn points you can use toward travel or merchandise. Earn a bonus point for each dollar spent with your card, and three bonus points per dollar for purchases in quarterly rotating categories. Plus, you’ll receive 10,000 bonus points if you make at least $500 in purchases during your first 90 days as a Visa Platinum Rewards credit card holder!
Our Visa Platinum Rewards credit card offers interest rates as low as 10.50% Annual Percentage Rate (APR), a minimum limit of $2,500, and no annual or balance transfer fee. Your purchases also qualify for our Earn Your Return program, giving you even more opportunities to earn rewards as an active member of Nusenda Credit Union.
Visa® Platinum Rewards Credit Card Benefits
- Rates as low as 10.50% APR
- No annual fee or balance transfer fee
- Earn one bonus point for every dollar spent with no limit
- Earn three bonus points for every dollar spent in quarterly rotating categories (up to $1,500 per quarter)
- New card holders earn 10,000 bonus points for $500 in purchases during first 90 days
- 5% APR Intro Rate* for all Balance Transfers (first six cycles after card opening)
- Convenience checks
- Insurance coverage for auto rentals made with your card
* Once the 5.00% APR Intro Rate expires, your APR will return to your normal variable rate of 10.50% - 14.50% APR.
- Connect with emergency assistance while traveling, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Manage, use, and even extend warranties on eligible items purchased with your card
- 21-day grace period to avoid paying interest charges
- 24-hour toll-free access to your account
- Access your credit card account information easily through Internet Banking (link to Internet Banking)
- Credit Protector
- Covered by Visa’s Zero Liability Policy
- Earn Your Return eligibility
Earn More With Everyday Purchases
During April, May, and June, members who have either a Rewards or Cash Rewards credit card will earn 3 bonus points, or 5% cash back, respectively, for every dollar they spend on purchases for movies, restaurants, and home improvements (up to $1,500 per quarter).
Online Account Information
Enjoy secure access to your credit card information, including recent transactions and credit card statements, through the Mobile Banking App or Internet Banking. You can also make online payments quickly and conveniently or set up automatic payments to ensure that you never miss one.
Verified by Visa
Protect your card against unauthorized use by registering for Verified by Visa, which uses a personal password for online purchases. This is a free service for Nusenda Credit Union members and ensures that only you are authorized to make online purchases using your Nusenda Credit Union credit card. Register here.
With your Nusenda Credit Union credit card, you’ll receive convenience checks that you can use just like regular checks, except the purchase is charged to your credit card account. Use your convenience checks to consolidate higher interest-rate accounts, send gifts, access your line of credit, or make a down payment on a car. You’ll receive your checks as soon as you sign up for a credit card, and you can request more at any time. Members in good standing may also receive credit limit increases and additional checks periodically.
To request more checks, simply call our Card Services Department at 505-889-7755 or 800-347-2838 outside the Albuquerque area.
Credit Card Calculators
Maintaining a good credit rating is important for a healthy financial future. Manage your credit responsibly and ensure you remain in good standing by using our convenient Credit Card Calculators. Determine how long it will take you to pay off your credit card, calculate payments, find out if you have too much debt, and explore other important information.
You can use any of your Nusenda Credit Union Visa debit and credit cards with Apple Pay™, Samsung Pay or Google Pay!