|How does Nusenda Credit Union protect my personal information?||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. |
We test and assess our information
security measures, and adopt upgrades and enhancments as necessary to protect your information.
|How does Nusenda Credit Union collect my personal information?||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
- open an account or deposit money
- ask for a loan or make payments
- use your credit or debit card
|Why can't I limit all sharing?||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you