KOATS for Kids Winter Coat Drive
KOAT – TV Channel 7 in Albuquerque is holding its winter coat drive for kids throughout the state. Nusenda Credit Union is once again participating in KOATS for Kids as a drop-off location for donations.
- Donations of new or gently used coats for children can be brought to any one of our branch locations beginning Friday, Nov. 23 through Friday, Dec. 21.
- If you wish to make a monetary donation to KOATS for Kids, you can do so at any of our branches.
- Click here for additional details.
Why We Support KOATS for Kids
- Partnering with KOATS for Kids Drive is one way that the credit union shows our commitment to the communities in which we live, work, and play. And here at Nusenda, we call that "The Power of WE®."
- Since 1989, KOAT and its partners have delivered more than 320,000 coats to needy children statewide.
- Your credit union has been a supporter of KOATS for Kids since 2007 and has collected thousands of coats at our branches.
- Since the beginning, Nusenda’s mission has been to do well, so we can do good. Nusenda has been helping educators and students with their financial well-being for decades. Additionally, we know how much New Mexico’s children need community-wide support, and this coat drive is one way we can be of service.
Help support your community by keeping children in New Mexico warm this winter.
If you have additional questions, please contact KOAT at 505-884-7777.
Rewarding those we serve.
Nusenda Credit Union. The Power of WE®.