Business Account Requirements
This suite of business services help you manage all your business needs.
To help expedite the business account application process, please review the Business Account Opening Required Documentation and Information to see what documents and information you will need to bring with you.
Visit any branch to open a Nusenda Credit Union business account today.
Business Membership Eligibility
- Business owners / authorized signers must be eligible for membership.
- Become a business partner, a Select Employer Group (SEG). By becoming a SEG, you qualify your business for membership and your employees are also automatically eligible for membership.
- For more information on becoming a SEG, call Business Services at 505-872-5422, option 3, or email us.
Services For Your Employees
- By partnering as a SEG, you can offer free membership to your employees. You’ll be providing them a great employee benefit — access to a trusted and established financial institution — and they can take advantage of the services offered by the credit union.
- With ACH Direct Deposit of Payroll services, you can pay your employees electronically. For employees without checking accounts, we offer a free program called Payroll Distribution Program (PDP). With PDP, paper paychecks are replaced with a plastic card (like a debit card) that provides your employees with easy access to their payroll funds.
Contact Business Services
Contact Business Services.
Note this email service is not encryption-secured.
Nusenda Credit Union
Attn: Business Services
P.O. Box 8530
Albuquerque, NM 87198