Nusenda Employee Benefits
We offer competitive wages with an outstanding benefits package for full and part-time employees.
Health and Wellness Benefits
We value our employees and invest in their health and well-being through a variety of benefits and programs such as:
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- MDLIVE — a free telemedicine benefit
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Paid Disability and Life insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Options (AFLAC, additional life insurance)
- Employee assistance and wellness programs
Credit union employees can receive up to 6% of their salary toward retirement, including a 100% employer-funded pension plan.
- 401(k) plan with employer-matching contributions — you can begin contributing the first of the month following your date of hire!
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan — 5% of your annual salary is added to your pension account each year — fully funded by the credit union! Eligible after one full year of service and 1,000 hours. Full vesting at just three years of service.
Generous Paid Time Off Programs
- Paid time off (PTO) accrues from the date of hire
- Paid holidays and birthday PTO
- Other leave programs available (medical, jury duty, bereavement, and critical illness)
Looking Out For You
Your well-being is a priority, here are some of our other benefits:
- Tuition reimbursement for full- and part-time employees
- Nusenda Campus fitness center
- Discounted membership at Defined Fitness
- Discounted tickets
- Free annual flu shots
- Personal computer and business clothing assistance
- Employee Referral Program bonuses
- Employee events: holiday parties, group picnics, personal development days, volunteer opportunities, pet insurance, and so much more.