Platinum and Cash Rewards Redemption Information
Online Account Information
Information about your credit card account status is available to you online anytime.
You have secure access, via Internet Banking, to check the most recent transactions on your Visa® Platinum Rewards or Cash Rewards card around the clock.
Log into Internet Banking. Your credit card will display in My Accounts. Select your credit card to access Account Details. You can then access your secure credit card web page, view your credit card statements, and make online payments.
You can also make credit card payments in Internet Banking by selecting "Move Money," then "Account Transfer."
Credit Card Calculator
Verified by Visa
Protect your Visa card number online.
Verified by Visa is a security program that uses personal passwords to help protect Visa card numbers against unauthorized use. Once you activate your card, no one else can use your Visa card at any of the participating online stores without your personal password. Credit union members who have a Visa credit card or Visa debit card (used for signature-based purchases) are eligible for this free security service.
your card here.
Your credit union credit card provides you with convenience checks that look like and are accepted as regular checks, but your purchase or payment is charged to your credit card account.
Use Convenience Checks to:
- Consolidate higher interest-rate accounts
- Send a gift
- Access your line of credit
- Make a down payment on a new car
You can request checks at any time:
- New Accounts - You’ll receive a supply of convenience checks shortly after you open your credit union Visa® credit card account.
- On Demand - While your credit card account is in good standing, you can request additional convenience checks at any time.
- Credit Line Increase - Members who use their credit card account responsibly will periodically receive a credit limit increase and additional convenience checks.
Convenience checks can be written up to the available limit in your credit card account.
To request convenience checks, call our Card Services Department at 505-889-7755 (800-347-2838 outside the Albuquerque area).