Nusenda Credit Union and Google Pay allow you a simple way to pay at over one million stores across the U.S., in your favorite apps and on thousands of websites. Add your credit union debit or credit card(s) to almost any Android phone* and purchases are simple...just tap and pay.
Make your Nusenda credit card your default card in Google Pay, and earn cash rewards with your Platinum Cash Rewards card or travel & merchandise rewards with your Platinum Rewards card for each purchase. Or, your debit card purchases can earn rewards for you and your community with Community Rewards.
Google Pay keeps your account details secure by providing the merchant a virtual account number that represents your account information when you pay — providing you an extra layer of security.
Get Started with Google Pay
To get started you'll need an Android phone running Kit Kat (4.4) or higher. Your phone also needs to support NFC (Near Field Communication) and HCE (Host Card Emulation). Learn more about device requirements.
Set up is simple:
- Look for the Google Pay app on your phone. If your phone does not have the app, simply download it from Google Play Store.
- Simply add your credit or debit card. You can take a photo of your card or enter the card information manually.
- Confirm that it's you. Enter the confirmation code sent to you by email or text. Please contact us if you don't receive one.
- Start tapping. Simply unlock your phone and tap to use Google Pay at any of the over one million store locations throughout the US that accept contactless payments.
More information on Google Pay
Learn more about Google Pay.
* Eligible devices include Android phones running Kit Kat (4.4) or higher. Your Android phone also needs to support NFC (Near Field Communication) and HCE (Host Card Emulation). To check what Android version you have - open your device Settings app, scroll to the bottom and tap "About phone or About tablet", under "Android version", the number shown is your device's Android version number.