Quickly get the answers you need with text banking. Manage your money from a mobile phone and data plan that supports SMS text messaging.
Using Text Banking
How to Register:
- Enroll in Text Message Banking from within Internet Banking or the Mobile Banking App by selecting My Profile, then Text Enrollment.
- Click the On button, enter your mobile phone number, and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- After you enroll in Text Banking you will need to set your account preferences. Select Account Preferences from the My Profile drop-down menu, then select the accounts you would like to display in Text Banking. Click on SMS/Text, then select the off/on slider to turn the service on and click the pencil to edit the SMS/Text display name.
- After you've registered, you will be able to perform the following:
- Transfer funds between your accounts.
- Request your current account balance.
- Receive your five most recent account transactions.
- You can text the following command options to 226563:
- BAL — Request primary account balance.
- BAL <account nickname> — Request specific account balance.
- TRANS <from account nickname> <to account nickname> — Transfer funds between accounts.
- LAST <account nickname> — Request last five transactions on account.
- STOP — Deactivate text banking for that device.
- LIST — Receive a list of the text banking commands.